Web analytics are mostly used for market and business research. This session will familiarise students with the role, use and application of web analytics, both off- and on-line.
1. What do we mean by web analytics?
2. What is the difference between on-site and off-site analytics?
3. What is Google analytics and how does it work.
4. When adopting web analytics, what possible problems can you think of?
Provide brief answers for each of the above questions.
· Wikipedia entry for Web Analytics
· Experts Forum Intro to Web Analytics